Tis The Season...

Life is returning to normal for us. Well, I should say our version of normal. It's no wonder I dislike winter, nothing fun happens! But that's all behind us now!

The concert season has officially begun. The first of the year - for me - was Billy Currington. I real like Billy but my main reason for going was to see David Nail as the opener. Plus a newcomer Kip Moore was going. The show was at one of my favorite venues - the Oakdale Theater in Wallingford.

It was also the inaugural drinking of GoGo....a delicious blend of I-don't-know-what that IS liquid sunshine. Kathie is the originator and keeper of the recipe and makes it perfectly every time!!

Kip Moore was fantastic! I knew of the one song he has out but that was it. Let's just say I downloaded his newly released CD on the way home! He was just great and will definitely go places!

Next up was David Nail. This man's voice is like velvet. I loooooove to hear him sing. He never disappoints and truly seems to "feel" the songs.

Billy was the headliner and lemme tell you, he put on a great show! Just amazing vocals, down to earth and overall fantastically fun. The people standing around us were all very nice and it just was a great night!!!

The other fun part about Warner weather is NASCAR racing. Chip and I decided to go down to NC for a few days to see the All Star Race. Blake Shelton is performing so naturally I got us the Golden Ticket to be stage side! 2 weeks and counting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment