The Beginning...

There came a point in my life that I took a step back and realized that Facebook was no longer for me - for a variety of reasons.  I went "off the grid" so to speak for a few months and only wish I had not hit that deactivate button sooner.  But I have been away long enough that I feel the need to plug back in, but in my means am I ready to go back to Facebook.  I do miss the connection to family and friends and creating this blog is my solution!  So if you want to know what we are up to, follow along!  I can't promise how often I will post seeing as time is short and there aren't a whole lot of interesting things that go on around these parts.  This is a start and we shall see how it goes!

4 comments:

  1. Love the idea!! Miss you and miss hearing what you're up to. Love you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too! Hopefully this will work to bridge the gap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I have a way to keep in touch with my FL girl :)

      Delete