Things That Make Me Smile

my man...

us

my girl


Nascar

a good cocktail

my doggy

concerts

cold beer on a warm day


photography

a day at the beach

flowers

watching a live show - the closer the better

Nascar boyz

and country boyz

the beach

did I say country boyz yet?  how about concerts?

a day at the races





the closer the seats the better!




cruisin on the bike

a day with my girl...especially with a smile on her face!


country music

being with my man

flip flops


a Sox game
family



my family <3


walks on the beach



my parents

soaking up the sun, preferably near water

beer at Fenway

watching a game

Disney!
Here's a few:


10 comments:

  1. Hey! And us! You love us too! Love the blog idea. I was thinking of doing this too - I need to get away from FB - it can make me nuts

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has a way of doing that huh?? Hopefully this will help keep me more in touch with the rest of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! It's so cool! You're going to entice all of us to leave facebook - this looks a lot more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how to make this work. I thought I signed in with my google account, but it says unknown. Will try again - it's me, your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my mom. LOL. I set it so you didn't have to have a google account to comment. Good for some, bad for others! Guess I just have to find the right mix. I hope it works out...time will tell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It makes me choose an identity - when I do, it says unknown. Is there a way to create an identity then so you don't have to make a choice on who you are?
    (I may have figured it out - sometimes takes me a while!! Am technology challenged sometimes!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, it says Mom now so you must have figured something out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am honored to have been invited over to your Blog World but most of all....the Blue Eyed Giraffe makes the "things that make me happy" list.....well not me personally but our pic together at the Keith Urban concert.....yeah that made ME happy too....this is super cool and just another reason why I follow along in your adventures as "My Red Hawt Pepper" !!! :)
    -Kathie aka Blue Eyed Giraffe (BEG)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone needs a BEG to go along the crazy ride with!! That was another EPIC night, if only it was outdoors it might have beat B&B.

      Delete
    2. pfffftttt....on to the next EPIC series of events for 2012.....they can only get better and better!! I'm glad you and I take each other along for the crazy ride!! ;) <3

      Delete