Under The Microscope

By now you've probably noticed that I have a photo taking obsession. When you add something like a macro lens to the addiction during a time like spring well....watch out!

Using the macro lens turns an ordinary trip to the yard into a quest. What will the tiny lens find this time?? The sound of a bumblebee sends me in search of it - where I will patiently wait for what seems like forever for it to be able to be documented on "film". Tiny flowers and rocks and leaves have such incredible detail that the regular eye doesn't even know exists. It is an amazing world, that of macro photography. I love every minute of the quest!!

(You can view my whole album of macro shots here if you so choose

https://picasaweb.google.com/103338267089761748096/UpClosePersonal

1 comment:

  1. I love these miniature pictures! You need to print a book or something!

    ReplyDelete