An Update & Day 12 - Hands

Hands...ha. That's a funny one. I sure have my hands full!! The outpouring of help and support is greatly appreciated

Chip wasn't able to join us for dinner. Madi and I met mom, dad, Todd and Ezzie at the Mansion. It was a wonderful meal and nice distraction it kept Madi's Easter as normal as possible.

The swelling seems to have leveled off. The bruising has increased. Poor guy I feel so helpless. I am still very thankful. It could have been much much worse.

Anyway the picture challenge. Hands. This is just chillin for a little while with Lucky. Perhaps a quick "dog nap" too... I also got some down time to get outside, enjoy the nice weather and take some photos. It was overall a better day.

Here's some photos of the day and the photo challenge. Yep, breaking the rules again.

(PS - there is no logic to the order these pictures post. They are:

Madi's Shirley Temple
a spring bulb from the yard
My Cosmo
a daffodil
A basket for Madi from Gramma - clay stuff. Yay!!
Chocolate creme brûlée
Madi walking in to meet everyone
an ant on a dandelion
"HAND" photo challenge photo
Madi on the way
Easter morning collage
Madi at dinner...lunch??
Madi again
Entrance to the Mansion
Peppercorn crusted ham with mashed potatoes and roasted veggies
wine list
blackberry butter
carrot soup
The Mansion
Random tree

1 comment:

  1. This is a very nice chronicle of the day. I'm glad we got to be as normal as possible! Poor Chip's face!!

    ReplyDelete