No News Is Now Good News...

At least, I think it is.... He's still in significant pain but is managing. He's alert, he knows where he is, who he is and all that fun stuff. Yay!

We are trying to stay on a routine to keep up with meds. It's worked fairly well. A few times it's gotten ahead of itself but nothing we haven't been able to get under control.

He says he didn't sleep very well last night. Its a fine line between having him getting up and around and also taking it easy and not pushing himself.

Yesterday was Madi's first softball game of the season. She's now playing on the major leagues and with a higher caliber of girls. She's doing so well and we are SO proud of her. Even with playing on a team of very experienced players, she got 2 RBI's and advanced players with her hits - even if she did get out.

After the game Madi and I went for mani/pedi's while Chip slept. It's was nice to sit and relax! The Annual Han & Bean supper was happening at the Hampton Fire Department. Chip LOVES to have that. He wasn't quite up for going to eat there so I got us take out and we relaxed watching the NASCAR race.

Today he says I need a break and is going to go to a movie with Madi, Chip's friend Dennis (who was and is a HUGE help with the boyish house stuff) and Dennis's daughter. I'm a little uneasy letting him out of sight and not sure I need to be alone for anything but he's insisting. I'd rather he go somewhere that he'll be sitting in a comfortable chair then anything involving "exercise" so I guess it's okay.

For now I'm happy he's staying at the same place he's been. Things haven't gotten worse so this is the best I can hope for!

No comments:

Post a Comment