In summary....

I lost track of where I last updated you all along the way. Detaching from my phone was a vacation objective so i guess that means it was a success! We had an absolute blast! Perhaps the best trip ever. Everyone had a great time. We took our time and had spectacular weather. Especially for the 1st week of February. It was mostly in the 80's with one day "cold" in the low 70's. All around perfection!! I have ten gazillion pictures to sort through. I'm my own worst enemy! I guess I'll be re-living the past week for some time to come!

We left Disney around 4:30 on Friday. In hindsight bad timing for traffic. But we made it through and are on our way. Word is we have snow to look forward to at home. I sure hope I have something besides flip flips in this car!

PS - for the record my phone was acceptable for photos :)

2 comments:

  1. Comment comment comment!!! I love your blog, I love your vacation...and strangely, a lot of things that make you smile make me smile too....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they do say great minds think alike for a reason!! LOL!!

      Delete